Member safety during our training sessions is our priority and risk assessments are carried out for every training session. Please ensure your own safety by wearing riding hats that conform to current safety standards. For XC lessons skull caps and body protectors must be worn.
- Booking forms can be sent to: Adrian Wells, Glyn Tawel, Capel Seion, Aberystwyth, SW23 4EE together with a cheque to cover the cost of the lesson.
- Please write a separate cheque for each lesson so that in the event of a cancellation your cheque can be destroyed (lessons may be cancelled if there is not enough take-up).
- Lowri, our training officer, will contact you 4 days prior to the lessons to confirm times, by phone (07828 643351) or text.
- Please note that entry deadlines will be strictly observed so that information can be passed between Adrian, Lowri and the instructor.
- Please make sure your horse’s vaccinations comply with the requirements of the training venue were these differ from the current BRC policy. Passports maybe checked
Alternatively, forms can be emailed to Adrian or June with Lowri copied in and payment made by BACS transfer – the Club’s details are:
Payee Name: DPRG; Sort Code: 40-08-09; Account No: 91141767; Please insert your name in the payment reference box together with the date of the lesson you’re paying for. Please pay for each lesson separately.
If you have any suggestions for training please contact Lowri
Helpers required to for poo picking; course / poles set up put away etc. Please contact Lowri if you can help.